- The second-largest car-producing nation in the EU is dedicating more focus to EVs.
- Luxury vehicle manufacturer says their first all-electric vehicle will be a SUV.
- British businesses plan to invest £16 billion in electrification of their fleets which is a 50% increase from the previous 12 months.
- Lion Electric Company selects Illinois for their U.S manufacturing facility. Lion will invest at least $75 million and create at least 745 jobs.
- Washington passes legislation setting a goal of all car sales to be EVs by 2030.
- EV Battery swap market was around $100 million in 2020 and is expected to hit $850 million by 2030.
- Porsche and Nvidia working together on AV Tech.
- Autonomous trucking company raises $110 million and plans for an Austin, TX headquarters.
- Argo AI working with major manufacturers to assist with scaling self-driving features.
- VW plans on designing their own high-powered chip.
- A personal self-driving vehicle this decade, that’s the plan for GM.
- Cornell University researchers working on tech to charge EVs while they’re moving.
- North Vancouver adds a fast charger
- CA city receives $25 million for EV charging stations.
- Wawa opens 50th EV charging site.