My parents rented a Tesla for a trip from Charlotte, NC to Columbia, SC last week. They charged for free at the hotel overnight and spent exactly $0 on charging during their trip. Where you at ICE owners?
If you like EV news, don’t forget to subscribe.
“The most important investment you can make is in yourself.”
More Electric Porsche
Porsche’s electrification strategy is to have 80% of its portfolio be electric by 2030 and includes an:
- Electric Macan
- Electric 718
- Electric Cayenne
- A secret electric SUV above the Cayenne
Porsche has also set ambitious sustainability targets, with the goal of achieving a net carbon-neutral value chain for its vehicles by 2030. Future BEV models will have a net carbon-neutral use phase, based on an expected total mileage of 200,000 kilometers per vehicle.
In Other EV News
- The RZ 450e has been introduced by Lexus, its first globally available, all-electric vehicle. The RZ is priced starting at $59,650 MSRP. Additionally, Lexus aims to offer 100% BEVs globally by 2035 to contribute to a carbon-neutral society.
- (Update)Mississippi Governor signs bill banning direct in-person sales of EVs. Hmmmm….
- A Tesla Model S Plaid with the company’s new Carbon Ceramic Brake Kit was tested on a track and set a record for street-legal cars on non-semi-slick tires with a time of 1:33.610.
- A tweak? Rivian and Amazon have reportedly been engaging in discussions with regard to a potential adjustment of the exclusivity clause in their agreement concerning electric delivery vans.
For more Electric Vehicle News and Autonomous Vehicle News, check out the rest of the free newsletter.
EPG is a staffing and recruiting company that is 100% focused on helping electric and autonomous vehicle clients hire the best people through their industry and product-specific expertise. To learn more, you can contact our CEO, Joe Rooney at Joe@EPGAmerica.com or schedule time on his calendar.