At EPG, we love helping our clients in the electric and autonomous industry do two things: attract and hire the best industry talent. But we don’t stop there, we want to make the process as seamless and efficient as possible. Using an innovative and process-driven approach to recruitment has enabled our clients to save 93% of their time spent on the hiring process. You might be wondering, ‘How is such a feat possible?’ and ‘Where can I sign up?’
First, let’s look at exactly what this metric means. We calculate this number by looking at our submission-to-hire ratio and comparing it to industry averages. A better ratio means you are looking at less applicants, screening fewer people, and reclaiming your time to focus on other critical aspects of your business operation. Now, let’s talk about how EPG makes this feat possible.
The EPG Approach
Industry Expertise & Passion
Our unique electric and autonomous vehicle specialization and engineering background gives us a deeper understanding of your company, product, and positions, resulting in the best hires. Simply put, we know more about this industry than other firms and use that to your advantage.
Communication is key to understanding your needs and efficiently filling your openings with the highest-quality candidates. When building out company, we decided to place a strong emphasis on communication and treating our clients how we would like to be treated.
Quality Over Quantity
We only submit interested candidates that we think are hireable based on your needs and feedback in the areas of experience, skills, education, diversity, and culture. We aren’t here to throw candidates at you to see what sticks, we are here to send you the best people for the job.
Trust the Process
EPG follows a comprehensive and efficient process to ensure successful placements:
- GAME PLAN: We formulate a full search plan including candidate sales pitch, platform searches, company searches, candidate outreach, and more.
- ACTION: For each position, we make multiple attempts to contact 80+ people that we feel are qualified.
- RECRUIT AND SCREEN: Of those people, we’ll identify the qualified and interested candidates through phone and written conversations.
- SUBMIT CANDIDATES: Present qualified and interested candidates with a clean resume and full notes page including relevant experience, salary expectations, and more.
- INTERVIEWS AND OFFERS: Coordinate all interviews and maintain communication between you and the candidate from the first interview through to their start date.
- COMMUNICATE: Provide you with a written recap of recruiting activities every Friday afternoon. Schedule a weekly or bi-weekly 15-minute or less phone call to review recruiting activity.
- ADVISE: Advise you on market conditions for hiring i.e. salary and benefits and build on our partnership.
Get Your Time Back
Now you know part of our secret sauce, so let’s answer the question ‘Where can I sign up?’. Well, it’s simple, you can instantly schedule an intro call with our CEO, Joe Rooney, or you can email him directly at Joe@EPGAmerica.com. Intro calls are completely free and a great way for us to get to know each other and see if a recruiting partnership makes sense.
With a 93% reduction in hiring time, EPG empowers organizations to focus on other key aspects of their business operations. So, are you ready to get your time back?